Remove a Windows update via Windows Server Update Services
- Open the Windows Server Update Services MMC console and connect to your server
- Expand Update Services => Server Name => Updates
- Right-click All Updates and select Search
- Enter the kb number of the update you would like to remove and press Find Now
- Right-click the update and select Approve - Then view the Status Report * This step is needed to see how many clients still have the unwanted update installed.
- Now, Right Click either a specific group of computers or all computers and choose Approved for Removal then choose OK.